Department of School Education and Literacy. Jha, P.
Download Public Provisioning For Elementary Education In India
Kaur, Rakeshinder. Education Confab. ISSN: X. Mohanty, Sunil Behari.
You may also be interested in...
Sharma, H. Voice of Research. ISSN No. Singh, Ajender. A critical study of school management committees at elementary level in tribal areas of Himachal Pradesh. Universalzation of elementary education A status paper. International Education and Research Journal.
- The road to stability and prosperity in South Eastern Europe: a regional strategy paper.
- Download Public Provisioning For Elementary Education In India.
- Holdings: Public provisioning for elementary Education in India.
- Public Provisioning for Elementary Education in India by Sage Publications Pvt Ltd | Waterstones!
- Life in the Third Reich.
- Valley of the Dead (The Truth Behind Dantes Inferno).
User Username Password Remember me. Article Tools Print this article.
- You are here.
- What is Kobo Super Points??
- JavaFX Script: Dynamic Java Scripting for Rich Internet Client-side Applications.
- Reward Yourself.
- What the Hell Happened?!! - Short Story (Without selfhelp portion)?
- Be Still My Vampire Heart (Love at Stake, Book 3).
- Stanford Libraries.
Indexing metadata. How to cite item. Finding References. Email this article Login required. Post a Comment Login required. Font Size.
Abstract Education is basic need of each and every child. Education Library Cubberley. Stacks Library has: 1 v. More options.
Find it at other libraries via WorldCat Limited preview. Contributor De, Anuradha. Bibliography Includes bibliographical references p. The data is based on the findings of a survey conducted in , along the lines of an earlier survey conducted by PROBE in - it 'revisited' the same sample villages covering schools and households, with some modifications.
Apart from basic and primary education, this report looks at upper-primary schooling in Bihar, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, and Rajasthan, and in Himachal Pradesh. It highlights major progress in areas such as schooling facilities and enrolment rates.
At the same time, it finds that fundamental problems remain, such as low classroom activity, poor quality of education, and discrimination due to social disparities in schooling opportunities. It is an indispensible tool for educationists, planners and policymakers, funding agencies, NGOs, and researchers across the social sciences and all those concerned with elementary education in India.
Bibliographic information. Included Work Public report on basic education in India. ISBN pbk.
Browse related items Start at call number: LA P76
Related Public provisioning for elementary education in India
Copyright 2019 - All Right Reserved